Sponsor family member


Sponsoring a family member

A Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is at least 18 years old can sponsor certain family members to come to Canada. Once they become permanent residents, they can work, live and study in Canada. They can also become Canadian citizens later on.

We offer our services to help you sponsor your :

  • spouse, common-law or conjugal partner
  • dependent child
  • parent or grandparent
  • adopted child
  • sister, brother, step-sister, step-brother (certain conditions apply)
  • Nephew / Niece (certain conditions apply)
  • Grandchild (certain conditions apply)

We can also help you to :

– apply for a Super Visa for your parents and grandparents;

– Explore some of the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) that are more flexible in terms of family reunification;

– offer personalized advice related to sponsorship such as, the requirements of each program, eligibility, refusal of a sponsorship application, and more